Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
- Produce photos for Leflair's website and visual campaign.
- Responsible for managing and preserving assets provided by the company such as Camera, Lighting, Computer, photography accessories.
- Coordinate with the team leader and related departments on concept ideas for banner, look-book and video clips
- Ensure KPI and Studio progress according to Studio Coordinator arrangements
- At least five (5) years relevant experience
- Master the light management for photo shooting
- Proficient in Lightroom & Capture One software & Photoshop
- Experienced in images retouching
- Knowledge of cameras, lighting equipment and common studio equipment.
- Passion for excellence, eagerness to learn and willingness to work hard
- A team player that can work under high pressure
- Proactive in idea brainstorming for group work
- Have passion for commercial photography
What We Offer In Return
- Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates
- High performing environment where results are more important than effort
- Competitive salary and promotions based on employee skill set and success
- A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams
- Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment
- Access to our Employee Stock Options
This is a full-time position with competitive salary depending on candidate experience
Still reading? Sitting on the edge of your seat? Apply now, and find out what’s next.
Contact us at email@example.com for further information.