Senior Data Analyst
We are currently seeking a highly-skilled Data Analyst to join Leflair. In this role, you will conduct thorough data analysis, help design and implement analytics programs, create regular and customized reports and collaborate with various teams to ensure we are optimizing our resources and maximizing our market share. The role also involves understanding databases, data warehousing, and setting up data structures.To succeed in this position, you must be driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Proactive analysis and enabling swift decision making is an integral part of the job.
Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
- Coordinate with Business Managers to translate business requirements into coherent Business Intelligence reports that drive insight and facilitate the go-to-action
- Perform data analysis, understand trends and provide insights on customer behaviour and business performance to the management team
- Develop business forecasts, statistical models, performance scores, business rules to help improve business numbers and team efficiency
- Streamline data flow and improve data accuracy, provide recommendations to enhance BI system performance and capacity
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc reporting to facilitate faster decision making and to support design and implementation of business strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree majoring in any business-related field or Computer Science, Master's degree preferred
- Additional certifications that exemplify a desire for continued education is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years experience in e-commerce, working in analytics or relevant field
- Strong analytical skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL language and databases
- Positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing business opportunities
- Confidence in problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Highly accurate and thorough in all tasks
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Demonstrated ability to translate business problems into quantitative analyses and produce insights
- Pro-active, independent with proven ability to work in a high pressure environment
What We Offer In Return
Insights into the growing e-commerce market
Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates
Relationship with top brands and distributors in Vietnam
High performing environment where results are more important than effort
Competitive salary and promotions based on employee skill set and success
A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams
Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment
Access to our Employee Stock Options
Still reading? Sitting on the edge of your seat? Apply now, and find out what’s next.
Contact us at email@example.com for further information.