Sales Planning Manager
This role is coordinating overall planning of sale events and merchandizing on the website, with the overall objective of maximizing revenue. Ensuring departments respect the sales planning processes and timeline and impose Planning's decisions regarding sales schedule and merchandizing. And developing projects to improve our planning and merchandizing rules, including testing, sales predictions, and former sales analysis
Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home
- Build the master planning of top brands every month
- Align with marketing to plan campaigns at appropriate times with appropriate sales, and maximize customers' loyalty and interest
- Collect insights from buyers, customer service, marketing and production to adapt our planning strategy, and coordinate with those teams to implement it
- Work closely with Buying team for categories development, new brands acquisition and new products for existing categories, as well as other possible strategies to maintain and increase customer's’ interests in Leflair’s offering.
- Provide insights and analysis to the buying teams about pricing, merchandising, former sales' success or failure, and other product strategies that can drive sales while ensuring profitability.
- Based on available data and reports, build solutions to increase sales performance, provide predictions on sales and adjust the sales planning accordingly to maximize revenue
- Systematically monitor inventory levels to create attractive stock-clearing plans.
- Minimum 2 years experience proving strong analytical skills and communication skills
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Analytical & organization skills are a necessity
- Comfortable working with Excel, PowerPoint and any other possible tools to create meaningful reports
- High interpersonal skills are a must in order to consolidate all buyers' and other departments' requests, arbitrate and communicate the decision
- Have high flexibility in solving problems, creative and open-minded to new approaches in order to get things done.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced working environment. - Able to work-out solutions independently as well as making decisions at team level, in which, team performance is the first-prioritize.
- Keen-on taking lead in making decisions that beneficial for the team as whole, not waiting to be told what to do.
- Understand brand positioning & and their characteristics.
- Eager to analyse consumer behaviors and understand how to meet customers’ expectations.
What We Offer In Return
Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates
High performing environment where results are more important than effort
Competitive salary and promotions based on employee skill set and success
A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams
Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment
Access to our Employee Stock Options
This is a full-time position with competitive salary depending on experience of the applicant. Contact us at email@example.com for further information.