Responsible for creating attractive sales everyday so that customers find interesting to visit Leflair and are excited to explore and purchase. Sales event will be successful not only as a result of good pricing, but also good timing, push up of the right products on the website, attractive pictures and merchandising and informative contents
- Build a planning of sales events from the merchandise provided from our buying team, and ensure that we keep an appropriate mix of categories, price-points, brands’ popularity and timing.
- Execute e-merchandising strategies by working closely with Production team, analyze and give recommendations on banners & content, arrange products and banners on the website to always offer an attractive and diversified selection of brands & sales to our customers.
- Create sales everyday to ensure our products are available and presented at their best on the website
- Bachelor’s Degree majoring in any business-related field, Master's preferred
- Experience from Retail or FMCG industry or E-commerce experience is a plus
- Organization and analytical skills are a necessity
- Rigor and ability to enforce processes are an absolute necessity
- Good communication skills to coordinate with all teams involved in the sales creation process are needed : buyers, marketing, production of pictures and content
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced working environment.
- Understand brand positions & and their characteristics.
- Eager to understand consumers' behavior and preferences, - Dedication to providing the most appealing and clear sales merchandising to consumers