We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will be responsible for strategy, roadmap and feature development of our ecommerce site. You will be working with cross-functional teams including technology team, sales and marketing. You will be responsible in building and launching products in our ecommerce site that addresses our customers’ needs and supports the company’s vision and strategy.
- Create a differentiated product vision and execute a strategy that delivers value based on customer demands. Gain understanding of identified customers' needs, product gaps, competitive conditions and market analysis.
- Create and manage product roadmap.
- Define and manage what needs to be delivered for product development including technical requirements, specifications, workflows and timelines for implementation.
- Drive product development and launches by collaborating with cross functional teams including technology team, sales and marketing.
- Scope and prioritize strategies that impacts both the business and customers.
- Communicate to executives and stakeholders on product performance, plans, and progress.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- 5 years of product management experience preferably in ecommerce or related industry
- Experience and proven track record in creating and developing products that impact both business growth and customers
- Ability to think strategically, motivate and lead cross functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills including social awareness and judgment, persuasion and negotiation. Strong background in relationship building, collaboration and team building skills.
- Open to relocate to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
What We Offer In Return
Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates
High performing environment where results are more important than effort
Competitive salary and promotions based on employee skill set and success
A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams
Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment
Access to our Employee Stock Options
This is a full-time position with competitive salary depending on experience of the applicant. Local and expatriate applications welcome.
Contact us at email@example.com for further information.