Partner Service Agent
This job consists of being the face of Leflair in all operational interactions with our suppliers, in verbal and written communications. As an agent, you will be responsible for the onboarding, monitoring and training of our suppliers; you will handle the day-to-day support and coordination with all departments to answer to supplier enquiries.
Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
- Consistently deliver excellent support to our suppliers’ concerning shipment planning, completeness and quality
- Provide excellent support to suppliers through verbal and written communications
- Provide excellent support, advice and solution to Leflair suppliers; ensure professional and constant communication and follow-up with suppliers
- Manage, handle and execute requests by working closely with different teams in Leflair
- Contribute ideas for improving the team’s standard procedures to constantly meet agreed deliverables with suppliers and internal teams
- Receive regular training and teach other team members supplier service training
- Bachelor’s degree major in Business Administration, Customer Service or related fields.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer / supplier service in related fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Vietnamese) with strong listening, problem solving and greeting attitude
- Great with people and ability to understand our suppliers’ concerns
- Results oriented and ability to manage time to accomplish assigned tasks
- Team player and can work effectively with different groups in the organization
- Highly self-motivated, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, proactive, detail oriented and a “can-do” attitude
- Aspires to succeed in a fast-paced growing organization
What We Offer In Return
- Insights into e-commerce and knowledge of how departments work together
- Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates
- High performing environment where results are more important than effort
- Competitive salary and promotions based on employee skill set and success
- A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams
- Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment
- Access to our Employee Stock Options