MISSION OF THIS ROLE:
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, define and execute the marketing strategy in order to acquire new customers, grow revenue and increase the awareness of the Leflair brand in the market. Be the local spokesperson and represent the company for speaking opportunities at industry events and other public engagements.
- Work alongside with other Department Heads to uncover insights about customer behaviors, lead all customer-related initiatives and ensure consistent communications across touch-points.
- Maintain a strong relationship between Leflair and its customers through continuous customer engagement efforts, including churn reactivation, customer retention and loyalty building.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Marketing team, which currently consists of ten full-time staffs and interns. Be the key contact for agencies, business partners and other external stakeholders.
DAILY AND MONTHLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the marketing team in order to produce, monitor and optimize marketing campaigns across all channels, including Social Media, Paid Search, Display, Re targeting, PR, Partnerships, etc.
- Manage the marketing budget and allocate spend across channels effectively in order to achieve business targets.
- Conceptualize and lead the development of monthly marketing campaigns. Collaborate with Commercial, Sales Planning and other related departments to ensure strong sales performance.
- Conduct relevant studies and analysis about our customers, provide insights and recommended actions for other departments to take towards a continuously excellent customer experience.
- Identify business opportunities and close deals with key partners across industries to drive sales and acquire new customers.
- Develop a strong and productive relationships with the media, key opinion leaders and social influencers, especially in the field of Business, Fashion and Beauty.
- Stay on top of industry trends so we're always ahead. Assist Top Management with other initiatives that meet the business needs.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 7 - 10 years of experience in marketing, branding, advertising or other related fields. Experience in e-commerce, consumer product, fashion/retail or working in a FMCG company before is a plus.
- Proven track records in leading integrated marketing campaigns with million dollars media budget. Experience in working with creative and media agencies.
- Expert analytical, quantitative skills.
- Strong and proven leadership skills with experience in building and leading high-performing teams
- Experience of working in a multicultural and global environment, coupled with local market and industry insights
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- High salary and competitive stock options package.
- Lots of work ownership & creative freedom
- Meaningful & challenging work