Be fully responsible for the end-to-end marketing function of the business; oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy
Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, define and execute the marketing strategy in order to acquire new customers, grow revenue and increase the awareness of the Leflair brand in the market. Be the local spokesperson and represent the company for speaking opportunities at industry events and other public engagements.
- Work alongside with other Department Heads to uncover insights about customer behaviors, lead all customer-related initiatives and ensure consistent communications across touch-points.
- Maintain a strong relationship between Leflair and its customers through continuous customer engagement efforts, including churn reactivation, customer retention and loyalty building.
- Lead and manage the marketing team in order to produce, monitor and optimize marketing campaigns across all channels, including Social Media, Paid Search, Display, Re targeting, PR, Partnerships, etc.
- Manage the marketing budget and allocate spend across channels effectively in order to achieve business targets.
- Conceptualize and lead the development of monthly marketing campaigns. Collaborate with Commercial, Sales Planning and other related departments to ensure strong sales performance.
- Conduct relevant studies and analysis about our customers, provide insights and recommended actions for other departments to take towards a continuously excellent customer experience.
- Identify business opportunities and close deals with key partners across industries to drive sales and acquire new customers.
- Develop a strong and productive relationships with the media, key opinion leaders and social influencers, especially in the field of Business, Fashion and Beauty.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in marketing, branding, advertising or other related fields. Previous experience in e-commerce, retail fast growing tech startup company is a plus.
- Proven track records in leading integrated marketing campaigns with million dollars media budget. Experience in working with creative and media agencies.
- Expert analytical, quantitative skills.
- Strong and proven leadership skills with experience in building and leading high-performing teams
- Experience of working in a multicultural and global environment, coupled with local market and industry insights
What We Offer In Return
Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates
High performing environment where results are more important than effort
Competitive salary and promotions based on employee skill set and success
A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams
Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment
Access to our Employee Stock Options
This is a full-time position with competitive salary depending on experience of the applicant.
Still reading? Sitting on the edge of your seat? Apply now, and find out what’s next.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.