Manual Software Testing Engineer
Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores. Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
Our vision on Tech
At Leflair, we are customer obsessed and data-centric. We see Technology as the enabler to achieve formidable growth. Our website is the main landing place and the face of Leflair for both our customers and partners, and we are scaling-up continually to accommodate more customers. You will be part of an Agile Scrum team with an engineering mindset and continues learning culture. Your job is to ensure that Leflair delivers a high-quality shopping experience to our customers. We are on a journey, and our tech team is our engine, that's why working with us will excite you every day.
As a Manual Software Engineer, you will be a part of our teams and projects to ensure the final quality of business logic and technical aspects used for Leflair’s e-commerce platform in order to bring the best experience for end users.
We trust you too
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to understand and maintain quality and user experience
- Review requirements, specifications and technical documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track issues
- Use various tools to gather logs to help troubleshoot, debug and fix issues
- Execute manual and automated tests for the web application, Android and iOS platforms
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and trends
Track quality assurance metrics and make decision for release
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in software development and quality assurance
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong knowledge of RESTful API testing
- Experience in manual testing
- Understanding the concept of automated testing
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience with MongoDB, NodeJS and scripting is a plus
Good communication skills both in English and Vietnamese, details oriented and result driven
- Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates
- Rapid knowledge growth and a big impact on the company
- High performing environment where results are more important than effort
- Competitive salary and promotions based on competencies and performance
- A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams
- Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment
Access to our Employee Stock Options
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary depending on the experience of the applicant. Both local and expatriate applications welcome.
Still reading? Sitting on the edge of your seat? Apply now, and find out what’s next.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.