International Operations Executive
This position will secure an operational excellence within the assigned warehouses / logistics hubs and contribute to the improvement of cross border flows in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor & follow-up the PO/SO to ensure availability for end customers. Troubleshooting for daily issues in a timely manner.
- Data management: Secure timely and correct system updates for Inbound, Inventory and Outbound activities for all transactions.
- Monitor the performance of 3PL Service Providers to achieve the set KPIs / goals.
- Secure capacity based on availability for customers.
- Work in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. carriers, warehouse operators) to align ways of working and working processes related to cross border cargo flows.
- Actively identify potential operational issues and suggest improvements for parameters.
- Generate necessary reports / dashboards to support operation performance.
- Bachelor's degree in related areas
- At least 3-4 years experience in Logistics / Supply Chain / Warehousing
- Good knowledge in logistics, economics, business administration or relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of relevant tools and working methods in the Supply Chain
- Good at data analysis, communication skill, problem-solving and inter-personal skill
- Fluent English