International Merchandising Manager
Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
Reporting to the head of cross-border, the international planner will be leading the campaigns management for international brands across Leflair Vietnam and Philippines. You will be deriving data and insights to build an intelligent and cohesive campaign plan that brings our brands success in both countries. The roles require candidates that are comfortable driving strategic campaign development as well as managing tactical day-to-day campaign deliverables.
- Planning: Assisting with annual / monthly planning process by forecasting sales and other platform KPIs for both Vietnam and Philippines
- Business analytics: Supporting implementations of existing/new initiatives with continuous and ad-hoc data requests, development of dashboards, and building and continuously improving models
- Campaign operations: Supporting the planning and execution of campaigns e.g. by providing analytics on the commercial deals on offer; working with the onsite operations team to ensure smooth execution of the campaign
- Project management: Own and drive onsite projects related to campaigns by formulating an action plan, liaising with internal stakeholders and providing project management support to ensure deadlines are met.
- BA/BS degree and equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in consulting/project management or business development in retail/fashion industry, experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Possess the ability to create a well thought out, data-backed strategic plan of action for C-levels
- Highly analytical and a love for numbers and problem-solving
- Strong expertise in excel
-Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and work independently
- Confidence in problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strive for impact and high performance.
- Hunger for success with a committed motivation to getting things done
- Proficiency in SQL & Netsuites would be highly advantageous
What We Offer In Return
Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates
High performing environment where results are more important than effort
Competitive salary and promotions based on employee skill set and success
A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams
Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment
Access to our Employee Stock Options
This is a full-time position with competitive salary depending on experience of the applicant.
Still reading? Sitting on the edge of your seat? Apply now, and find out what’s next.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.