International Commercial Operations Associate
Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
About the Role
Build relationships with existing suppliers and warehousing partners, manage the daily operations and ultimately grow cross-border operations into Leflair’s number one revenue stream
- Responsible for the commercial operations efficiency of the international department
- Manage day-to-day relationships with vendors, partners and internal department teams, such as Operations and Customer Service.
- Analyzing and monitoring Cross Border logistics performance
- Managing new projects relating to commercial operations to optimize processes for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Conducting pricing and cost analysis
- Perform daily orders preparation and sending to vendors
- Coordinate receiving and in-bounding with logistics Providers. and vendors
- Ensuring timely delivery of POs, customs clearance and other ad hoc duties.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in Operations/ logistics, experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English required
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail required
- Confidence in problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strive for impact and high performance. Hunger for success with a committed motivation to getting things done
- Passion for excellence, eagerness to learn and willingness to work hard
- Exceptional data management skills, Netsuites is a plus
- Have the ability to motivate, lead and drive the team to improve and deliver results
- Proficient in Excel and other data analysis tools
- Experience in the Logistics industry will be an advantage
What We Offer In Return
Insights into the growing e-commerce market
Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates
Relationship with top brands and distributors in Philippines
High performing environment where results are more important than effort
Competitive salary and promotions based on employee skill set and success
A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams
Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment
Access to our Employee Stock Options
This is a full-time position with competitive salary depending on candidate experience
Apply now, and find out what’s next.
Contact us at email@example.com for further information.