International Business Development Associate
This job helps expanding Leflair’s international sourcing and make the world’s international best brands available to Vietnamese customers. In this role, you will work directly with our distributors and logistics partners in Southeast Asia to grow cross-border operations into Leflair’s number one revenue stream.
Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
- Provide excellent support to our suppliers overseas regarding shipment planning and quality
- Handle day-to-day communication with our logistics partners in Southeast Asia and handle supply chain issues
- Generate leads with new brands and suppliers in Singapore and Hong Kong
- Assist the International Business Development Manager in the execution of deals with partners
- Manipulate data and product information across systems
- Consolidate reporting
- Bachelor's degree from leading university
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence in problem-solving with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strong listening and judgment skills to make wise decisions in the interest of Leflair
- Highly self-motivated, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, proactive, detail oriented and a “can-do” attitude
- Passion for excellence, eagerness to learn and willingness to work hard
- Fluent English