Illustrate our sales events and company information with visual creatives in order to increase the appeal and traffic to our pages and contribute to building our brand image
Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
- Responsible for designing the productions and creations of the company, such as leaflets, banners, newsletters, brochures, advertising, events materials, and other related design works.
- Create stylish and suitable content for multiple channels and social media
- Maintain the corporate style guide for the company and provide support with the use of corporate style
- Bachelor's Degree with Graphic Major or any related degree
- Proficiency using software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Sketch and other similar tools
- Knowledge in photo-retouching is a must
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of what makes a good design, graphic styles, social media platforms and their customers' targets
- Passion for fashion, design, culture
- Demonstrate an ability to work successfully independently and as part the team
- Confidence in problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strong listening skills and judgement to make wise decisions in the interest of Leflair
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Passion for excellence, eagerness to learn and willingness to work hard
What We Offer In Return
- Insights into the growing e-commerce market
- Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates
- Relationship with top brands and distributors in Vietnam
- High performing environment where results are more important than effort
- Competitive salary and promotions based on employee skill set and success
- A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams
- Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment
- Access to our Employee Stock Options
This is a full-time position with competitive salary depending on experience of the applicant.
Contact us at email@example.com for further information.