Customer Service Executive
Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores. Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
About the Role
Be responsible for the day-to-day support of our members and coordinate with all departments to answer to customer inquiries
Call the customer to confirm the information about the order
- Perform all call out task: Inform for cancellation, long shipment, survey, Rejection and up-selling
- Receive and handle customer requests for Leflair products and services via phone, email and Facebook channels
- Receive and process orders from customers on the complaint, warranty, return, replace products
- Consult the product information, inquiries and guide customers to order steps
- Recognize new, complex situations and processing methods to forward to relevant departments analyzing, updating the content in the call scenarios
- Gather information, feedback from customers during the support process, proposing advice to leaders to improve the quality of products / services of the department and the company
- Engage in related tasks as assigned by Head of Department
- Demonstrate a proactive spirit of inquiry and coordinate with internal departments to meet expectations from clients
- Contribute to customer service’s standard procedures in order to constantly meet and improve the Service Level Agreement
- Bachelor’s degree major in Business Administration, Customer Service, Foreign Language or related fields.
- Previous experience in a call center and e-commerce would be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good command of written and spoken Vietnamese and English.
- High level of listening and comprehension skills. Able to probe for required information from customer.
- Assertive and able to manage in situations where there may be limited information.
- Results oriented and ability to prioritize works for effective implementation
- Dynamic, good ethics, enthusiasm, professionalism, positive, meticulous and work in a "can-do" attitude.
- Long term oriented
What We Offer In Return
- Insights into the growing e-commerce market
- Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates.
- Relationship with top brands and distributors in Vietnam
- High performing environment where results are more important than effort
- Competitive salary and promotions based on employee skill set and success
- A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams
- Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment
- Access to our Employee Stock Options
This is a full-time position with competitive salary depending on candidate experience
Apply now, and find out what’s next.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.