Customer Service Executive
You are responsible for the day-to-day, all-around support of our members and coordinate with all departments to answer customer inquiries.
Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
- Perform all around, quality customer service such as confirmation, cancellation notification, long shipment, survey, rejection, and up-selling
- Receive and handle customer requests for any Leflair products and services via phone, email and social media channels
- Receive and process orders from customers on the complaint, warranty, return, replace products
- Consult the product information, inquiries and guide customers to order steps
- Recognize new, complex situations and processing methods to forward to relevant departments analyzing, updating the content in the call scenarios
- Gather information, feedback from customers during the support process, proposing advice to leaders to improve the quality of products/services of the department and the company
- Engage in other related tasks as assigned by the Head of the Department
- Demonstrate a proactive spirit of inquiry and coordinate with internal departments to meet expectations from clients
- Contribute to customer service’s standard procedures in order to constantly meet and improve the Service Level Agreement
- Bachelor’s degree major in Communication, Foreign Language, Business Administration or any related field
- At least a year of experience in a customer service filed
- Previous experience with Zendesk and call center industry would be an added advantage; previously from an e-commerce industry is also highly desirable
- Should have excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Team player with commitment and initiative, service-oriented, motivated, analytical, and able to multi-task
- Assertive and able to manage in situations where there may be limited information.
- Good understanding of customers, product and services
- Working knowledge of specialized products, systems, and services
What We Offer In Return
- Insights into the growing e-commerce market
- Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates
- Relationship with top brands and distributors in the Philippines
- High performing environment where results are more important than effort
- Competitive salary and promotions based on employee skillset and success
- A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams
- Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary depending on the experience of the applicant.
Apply now or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.