Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
Call the customer to confirm the information about the order
Receive and handle customer requests for Leflair products and services via phone, email and Facebook channels
Receive and process orders from customers on the complaint, warranty, return, replace products
Consult the product information, inquiries and guide customers to order steps
Recognize new, complex situations and processing methods to forward to relevant departments analyzing, updating the content in the call scenarios
Gather information, feedback from customers during the support process, proposing advice to leaders to improve the quality of products / services of the department and the company
Engage in related tasks as assigned by Head of Department
Demonstrate a proactive spirit of inquiry and coordinate with internal departments to meet expectations from clients
Contribute to customer service’s standard procedures in order to constantly meet and improve the Service Level Agreement
● Bachelor’s degree major in Business Administration, Customer Service, Foreign Language or related fields.
● Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service.
● Excellent communication skills – written and verbal (Vietnamese and English) with strong listening, problem solving and greeting attitude.
● Having knowledge, understanding of e-commerce is an advantage.
● The voice is clear, easy to hear, friendly, polite.
● Good reading and writing skills.
● Results oriented and ability to prioritize works for effective implementation
● Great interpersonal skills and teamwork oriented: interact effectively with all levels and function as an effective team member
● Dynamic, good ethics, enthusiasm, professionalism, positive, meticulous and work in a "can-do" attitude.
● Long term oriented
Insights into e-commerce and knowledge of how departments work together
Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates
High performing environment where results are more important than effort
Competitive salary and promotions based on employee skill set and success
A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams
Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment
Access to our Employee Stock Options