Commercial Performance Manager
Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
About the Role
Responsible for strategizing campaigns and optimizing internal processes in order to enhance commercial productivity and ultimately contribute to Leflair's growth.
- Structurize commercial processes and data reports
- Enhance internal procedures leading to increased efficiency and productivity
- Coordinate with internal teams (buying, marketing, production) to ensure strong execution of the planning of new daily sales
- Provide insights and recommendations to the buying teams regarding pricing and assortment strategies based on data analysis
- Monitor aging inventory level and proceed to regular repricing and clearance sales to grow both the top line & bottom line
- Generate ad hoc and monthly recurring sales and operational performance analysis, based on the needs of the stakeholders
- Manage cross departments projects related to the commercial team
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration, or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in Strategy, Operations, Merchandising, Market Research, or Project Management, experience in e-commerce a plus
- Strong analytical or organizational skills
- Can analyze and understand consumer behavior and brand positioning
- Extensive business planning, strategic thinking, partnership, and process excellence skills
- Ability to convey complex ideas
- Results-focused approach on delivering commercial growth
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships with senior leaders across the organization and with partners/brands/distributors
What We Offer In Return
- Insights into the growing e-commerce market
- Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates
- Relationship with top brands and distributors in the Philippines
- High performing environment where results are more important than effort
- Competitive salary and promotions based on employee skillset and success
- A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams
- Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment
- Access to our Employee Stock Options
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary depending on the candidate's experience
Apply now, and find out what’s next!