Business Intelligence Analyst
Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
- Coordinate with Business Managers to translate business requirements into coherent Business Intelligence reports that drive insight and facilitate the go-to-action
- Perform data analysis, understand trends and provide insights on customer behaviour and business performance to the management team
- Develop business forecasts, statistical models, performance scores, business rules to help improve business numbers and team efficiency
- Streamline data flow and improve data accuracy, provide recommendations to enhance BI system performance and capacity
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc reporting to facilitate faster decision making and to support design and implementation of business strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree majoring in any business-related field or Computer Science, Master's degree preferred
- Additional certifications that exemplify a desire for continued education is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years experience in e-commerce, working in analytics or relevant field
- Strong analytical skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL language and databases
- Positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing business opportunities
- Confidence in problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Highly accurate and thorough in all tasks
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Demonstrated ability to translate business problems into quantitative analyses and produce insights
- Pro-active, independent with proven ability to work in a high pressure environment
What We Offer In Return
- Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates
- High performing environment where results are more important than effort
- Competitive salary and promotions based on employee skill set and success
- A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams
- Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment
- Access to our Employee Stock Options
This is a full-time position with competitive salary depending on candidate experience
Still reading? Sitting on the edge of your seat? Apply now, and find out what’s next.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.